- About Us
- Training Courses
- Contact Us
How to Apply
An etco* Modern Apprenticeship is where you achieve practical-based training (on job unit standards) while concurrently receiving expert tuition in the theory at night school (off job unit standards).
We are seeking applications for Modern Apprenticeships* ideally from bright school leavers, who can demonstrate they have the following:
- Completed NCEA L2 with good grades in Maths, Science and English.
- A positive work attitude and a commitment to on-going study.
*A Modern Apprenticeship is designed for people between the ages of 16 and 21.
If you click here it will take you to the NZQA student log-in page so you can check your credits before applying.
- Be able to demonstrate good colour vision: click here to test yourself.
- Have a minimum of a current restricted manual drivers licence.
- Have own vehicle for transport to get to work and night class.
to reactivate your existing application you MUST contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 ASK ETCO. Please be aware that if you re-apply, the software we use will not forward your application to us.
Still unsure what to expect from an apprenticeship? Click here to view a video clip of one of our Gateway Programmes in full swing. Gateway is specifically created for Y12 and Y13 high school students interested in entering a career in the Electrical Industry.
Items marked with the * symbol must be filled in.